Wednesday, May 12, 2010

That's a wrap!




So, for the last month of my life, I have been CONSUMED with rehearsals, dancing, singing, putting on hillarious faces, and saying my ONE important line for the Broadway musical Beauty and the Beast as preformed by the Abu Dhabi choral group. It was a fabulous experience, and I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of it. Theatre is a part of who I am, and likely, it'll carry me through to many other places in life. Anyway, I met many new friends there, and hope to keep some of them into the future. "Bless them".

I have a few pictures for you if you're interested.



In other news, I've been trying to "eat right by my bloodtype" and being a type A, that esentially means that I can no longer partake in meat, and most dairy, or wheat (so, gluten free/dairy free is a good idea). I am now trying to figure out different ways to cook tofu, soy, and aduki beans, while keeping them a positive option to my fickle pallet. It's not an easy task. Recently Alicia and I both have purchased a vast new variety of vegetables, some of which we'd never even heard of before. Turnips, Parsnips, and Broccoli, Spinach, cherries, and pineapple are all foods that I oguth to be consuming. The whole thing is fairly daunting, and I'm not sure that I'll be able to stick to it, to make it beneficial, but it is the goal. So, here goes nothin'.


now that the show is done, there isn't much more to report. My adventures here in the middle east will last another 6 weeks exactly from today.....42 day countdown. Then I'll be home for roughly 6 weeks, and then...off to Hong Kong for new adventures. Stay tuned for that I guess...but don't give up on this adventure yet. There is still a ways to go...and more things to do and see before I leave.


Cheers

T

No comments:

Post a Comment