Saturday, August 15, 2009

Forgive me.

After being home for a week, I never did go back and finish up the information from my last trip.

As a summary...Tel Aviv was sweet. A ton of beaches, and certainly more modern. It was a different atmosphere, but one that we all enjoyed. And, spending three days on the beach was a perfect way to end the trip before revisiting reality.

The flight home worked out for Bethany and I, but bradley ended up on a later flight (much like the first flight we had from edmonton at the beginning, however, thsi time, we couldn't change it.)
Luckliy for him, as he sat sadly in the Chicago airport, knowing that we were home, and he was not, Tash came up...she ended up being on his flight. Hurrah!

So, that concludes the story of Adventure 09'. It was good...but after, I was so very thankful to be living in Canada, and I knew I wouldn't be ready to leave for a good long time...too bad I didn't have a long time.

Thanks for tuning in.

Next entry, teacher talia goes to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment